|No.||1 pax||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax|
Price per person sharing:
Starting your trip from Dar es Salaam, Selous Game Reserve is a natural safari destination. Selous is the only place you can combine a normal safari by car with boat and walking safari. This is making your safari experience complete. Also, this trip is including the village life tour for getting closer to the local culture.
- Starting point and starting time – Anywhere you wish to be picked up in Dar, 6 am
- Is it every day possible – yes
- Is it private – yes
- How long is it – two days
- How hard is it – easy to medium
- Suitable for all ages – yes, children will love it as they can move around inside the car, they get to stand up in the seats
- Guided or not – Guided, English – other languages upon request for an extra fee
- What should the clients bring – Money, passport, sunglasses, sunscreen, soft bag with the needed clothes for the duration of your safari
- What to wear – socks and shoes, as you will have lunch in the bush, and there might be a few safari ants which can bite if you are not wearing. Also, please mind the strong sun, especially the months from November to March, and it may be rough on your shoulders you may dress accordingly. From May to September it may be a bit chilly in the evenings and early mornings.
- Mode of transport – 4x4 car with hatch in the roof ideal for the game viewing
- What is drop-off point – Where you stay
- Two full days of game drive in Selous
- Boat safari and walking safari and village tour
- Park fees
- Drinking water in the car during the game drive
- English speaking driver/guide
- Medical evacuation insurance
- Meals from lunch the first day including lunch the last day
- Expenses of personal nature, laundry, telephone calls etc.
- International airfares and Visa entry to Tanzania and travel insurance