|No.||1 pax||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax|
Price per person sharing:
This trip takes you to the park which is easiest to access from Dar es Salaam. A five-hour drive on tarmac takes you straight to the gate of Mikumi National Park where you can see elephants, lions, giraffes, buffaloes, zebras, elands, greater Kudu, wildebeest, roan, hippos and sable antelope. The open plains surrounded by mountains is making a beautiful scenery, and the peak of the day is usually by the hippo pool as the sunset is painting the skies in beautiful colors inspiring both professional and hobby photographers. In addition, we take you on a daytrip to Udzungwa Mountains National Park where you can go for a refreshing walk in the rain forest.
- Starting point and starting time – Anywhere you wish to be picked up in Dar, 6 am
- Is it every day possible – yes
- Is it private – yes
- How long is it – two days
- How hard is it – easy
- Suitable for all ages – yes, children will love it as they can move around inside the car, they get to stand up in the seats
- Guided or not – Guided, English – other languages upon request for an extra fee
- What should the clients bring – Money, passport, sunglasses, sunscreen, soft bag with the needed clothes for the duration of your safari
- What to wear – socks and shoes, as you will have lunch in the bush, and there might be a few safari ants which can bite if you are not wearing. Also, please mind the strong sun, especially the months from November to March, and it may be rough on your shoulders you may dress accordingly. From May to September it may be a bit chilly in the evenings and early mornings.
- Mode of transport – 4x4 car with hatch in the roof ideal for the game viewing
- What is drop-off point – Where you stay
- One full and two half days’ safari
- Walking safari in Udzungwa
- Alternative to change the full day safari to go to Udzungwa and sundowner game drive.
- Park fees
- Drinking water in the car during the game drive
- English speaking driver/guide
- Medical evacuation insurance
- Meals from lunch the first day including lunch the last day
- Expenses of personal nature, laundry, telephone calls etc.
- International airfares and Visa entry to Tanzania and travel insurance